Tuesday 30 December 2008

* Christmas aftermath *

~ 30th December 2008 ~

          It's the sixth day of Christmas where it ends with six geese a laying I think. Guess I missed the five golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree. Heh heh heh!!!

       Needless to say, my new found pleasure in baking has gotten me busier than ever this Christmas with orders from a few close friends. :)

          Thought I'd share with you the few I made, nothing professional I'm sure you can tell but enough to light up some faces and please many tummies. Hahaha. Also, this year instead of shopping for gifts, everyone got a gift of chocolate cupcakes. A gift from my heart, blood and sweat. Promise! Did not drip any in these. * wink! *

My first order for the season, 1.5kg butter cake with butter icing over and royal icing of text and hollies.
My next order of chocolate cupcakes...
These were my Thank You gift.
My other different orders, more butter cake and several mud cakes too.
                               

And lastly, these were pressies for my friends.

Before.....
            





...after the snow..... *hehehehe*

           
The baker's back to incognito babysitter now till early January for some pre-orders. Woo hoo!
Enjoy the balance days of Christmas whilst ushering the new year in between. 
       
* Merry Ho Ho Ho everyone! *

No comments:

Post a Comment